Monday 19 August 2013

Erin Stutland


http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTUxMTkxNzc4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDA3NDgwNA@@._V1._SY314_CR2,0,214,314_.jpgBirthday: 1 June 1977, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Height: Height Not Available

http://erinstutland.com/wp-content/gallery/publicity/pic-2.jpgBiography

Erin was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois. Studying dance from the age of 2, she received a BFA from the University of Illinios in dance and choreography. Upon graduation, Erin began dancing with the award winning Thodos Dance Chicago. Shortly after, she relocated to New York where she began to study acting with Susan Batson and William Esper. After securing representation, Erin began performing in several stage productions off-Broadway and beyond and soon booked her first television role on Sex and The City.


Hi, I’m Erin.
I love, and I mean LOVE, creative people with ideas that can change the world.
You MOVE me.
In a nutshell, my job is to MOVE you. Mentally, Spiritually, Emotionally, Financially, Physically.
I work with people in 2 ways and they often over lap.
  1. I mentor and coach creative professionals, performing artists and entrepreneurs, by giving them practical techniques and strategies that book them more jobs, attract more clients, and produce more confidence in their work, business and life. (click here to find out more)
  2. I help you get that hot bod you wanted, once and for all. (click here to find out how we can move that body)
If you are talented, creative, generous and have mad skills that when shared, people are changed,
YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE.
And maybe because you are so damn smart and creative, ideas come to you in droves, but you don’t know which ones to take action on.
Well, if this is you, YOU are still in the right place. Instead of thinking about what might be nice someday (in your career, your body, your finances, your relationships), I am passionate about helping you do it,  have it,  and live it, moment to moment. It’s possible. It really is.
A few quick tidbits:
  • I’m from Chicago but I love New York City, where I now live.
  • I got shot on The Soprano’s by Steve Buscemi and have been in love with him ever since.
  • It’s really, REALLY hard to drag me off ANY dance floor. If the BEATS are there, so am I.
  • My Mom is an ovarian and breast cancer survivor. She inspires me. My Dad is a judge. He taught me to always be honest. My big Brother, Brian, is a financial guru and talking head on CNBC. He teaches me all I need to know about dolla dolla billz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment