Thursday 22 August 2013

Emily Roche



http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeFqzUG2MoMWfNzl86tJ5S3UZSVUj84Sq4ebDFBmxj0J4Opt0N

Emily Roche

Female
23 years old
Malibu, California, US
Mayhem #2577654
Model


About me
I am an LA local, originally from Sydney, Australia. 
My heart and soul lies in acting, and has done since I began pursuing my career at 12 years old. Along the way through my life's journey, I have also found a passion in the world of promoting. I have always been an extremely social and outgoing individual, with a thirst to help people in whatever positive way I have to offer. This website is an outlet for me to offer that professional help to any promotional/modeling companies and/or independent contractors that see me fitting for their job. You will look forward to working with me! :)


Credits
General Tires - 2013 Print Model/Brand Ambassador at Super Cross
Suzuki - Brand Ambassador at Super Cross
Heineken - Brand Ambassador/Team Lead
Malibu RED - Brand Ambassador
Fire Eater Whiskey - Promotional Model
Southern Comfort - Team Lead/Brand Ambassador
Lumativ - Brand Shoot Model/Print Model
Frieze Frames - Print Model
Herradura Tequila - Brand Ambassador
Madria Sangria - LA Wine Riot Brand Ambassador 
Harley Davidson - Brand Ambassador at LA Auto Show Model
Jack Daniels - Brand Ambassador
MMA National Lightweight Champions - Ring Girl
Rockstar - Promo Sampling
Pepsi NEXT - Promo Sampling
Starbucks - Promo Sampling
SoCalCarCulture - Promo Model (Event)
DirtyHype - Promo Model (Event)
Naked Princess - Runway Model (Event)
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBLcCZkVhjgdUOmJIcv2ljleGO6kpjTHWblDq9EL8J754R9VBx
Details
Height: 5' 6" Weight: 106 lbs Bust: 34" Waist: 25" Hips: 29" Cup: B Dress: 0 Shoe: 7.0 Hair color: Blonde Hair length: Long Eye color: Blue Ethnicity: Caucasian Skin color: Tanned Shoot nudes: No Experience: Experienced Compensation: Paid Assignments Only Genres: Acting
Art
Editorial
Fit Modeling
Lifestyle
Lingerie
Pinup
Promotional Modeling
Spokesperson / Host
Swimwear
Underwate

0 comments:

Post a Comment